Timeout to begin the new year
Discover Dresden in no rush:
2 relaxing nights including breakfast, Rasul treatment at our Palais SPA and Afternoon Tea.
Travel period from January until March 2023
Don't fall back into the usual day-to-day stress right at the beginning of the year, and treat yourself to a timeout! Dresden offers many appealing attractions to enjoy yourself: the worldwide known museums of the Staatliche Kunstsammlungen, the remarkable Frauenkirche, and the famous Semperoper are located only ten minutes by foot from our hotel. Enjoy the view!
Booking period: January until March 2023:
- 2 nights including sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- A homemade greeting from our Bülow kitchen
- Afternoon Tea on one afternoon
- Rasul - Oriental steam bath ritual at our Palais SPA with healing muds, refreshing face mask, and coffee specialities
- Sundays/ Mondays (Rest day at the SPA): Three-course menu paired with corresponding wines at the Caroussel Nouvelle
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
Price per person in a double room from € 337
Price per person in a single room from € 517
- Upgrade to an accommodation of the Deluxe-Category, a Juniorsuite, the Rebecca-Suite or the Palais-Suite
- Private city tour by bike with our Event Manager Ulrike Beyrich
- Booking period: January until March 2023
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement prices are based on daily rates and vary according to day and occupancy rate.
- If you wish to extend your stay by one night (from Sunday to Monday) we grant 20% on the daily rate at booking time, breakfast excluded
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6 % proportion of the lodging part) within the departure
- Please note that we charge an energy fee of € 9 per person/ night for reservations made after October 1, 2022
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.