Cycling fun and star comfort: 4 nights including breakfast, rental bike and route recommendation, as well as a 3-course-dinner at our Caroussel Nouvelle
Our Saxon capital is often lovingly called “Florence on the Elbe”. On warm days and evenings, the city and its surroundings give off Tuscan flair which you can enjoy on the Elbe-Cycle-Route between Dresden and the picturesque Saxon Switzerland. The best bike routes lead you along the river through nature to the impressive mountainscape, through the national park and to the Königstein. From a relaxed bike tour to a sporting challenge – we have prepared different tour recommendations for excursions of approximately 30 km.
- 4 nights including our sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a welcome
- Rental bikes for 3 days for tours to Dresden’s surroundings
- City plan and route recommendations
- 3-course-dinner at our Caroussel Nouvelle at one evening
- Packed lunch for your bike tour in one day
- Complimentary usage of underground parking
- Complimentary usage of the SPA and fitness area at the Bülow Palais
Price per person per double room from € 569
Price per person per single room from € 875
- E-bike surcharge per person and day € 20
- Additional nights in our comfortable rooms or a higher room category
- Daily half board at the Caroussel Nouvelle
- Massages after the bike tour at our Palais SPA
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement prices are based on daily rates and vary according to day and occupancy rate.
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6 % proportion of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.