Dresden 3 for 2
3 nights for the price of 2 including welcome drink, dinner in the Bülow's Bistro and free usage of SPA & fitness area.
Baroque architecture, historic landmarks and unique art collections, charming surroundings with spectacular castles, parks and gardens and the appealing landscape of Elbe River are waiting for you! For selected travel times we want to invite you to an additional night without charge to explore the city extensively, because Dresden is always worth it.
- 3 nights for the price of 2
- including our sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Three course menu in Bülow‘s Bistro for one evening
- City map and detailed information on Dresden
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
Price per person in a double room from € 315
Price per person in a single room from € 495
- Reservation is possible from January to March, July to August and October to November 2020, depend on availability
- 100% prepayment, cancellation or change of reservation is not possible
- Tickets for the Semperopera, the State Operetta or other perfomances
- Big Sightseeingtour 'Hop on-Hop off' with 22 stops
- Dresden Museums Card (free admission to 14 museums, various discounts, valid for 2 days)
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement pricing is subject to seasonal change and demand
- For additional nights from Sunday to Monday we afford 20% of the daily rate of the day of booking, exclusive breakfast
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All specials can be cancelled until 14 day before the arrival. Cancellation or now show with less than 14 day until the arrival will be charged with 90%
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6% of the lodging part)within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.