Dresden for kids
We at the Bülow Palais always say 'kids are welcome!’ That's why families especially like to use our children's arrangement in the family room with surprise gift and babysitter.
Dresden is a city for children. Already the youngest visitors can discover a lot: a children's and youth theatre, several puppet theatres, dozens of playgrounds, the park railway, a children's museum, countless sports activities, a wonderful zoo and much more.
- 2 nights in a family room with a connecting door
- Including gourmet breakfast
- Welcome surprise for children on arrival
- Three-course menu in Bülow's Bistro for the parents - for the twosome, romantic and calmly - on one evening
- Separate children dinner with babysitter for 3 hours
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of our parking garage
Price per person in a double room starting from € 320
Price per person in a single room starting from € 530
Children from 0 to 14 years without extra costs
Children aged 14 to 16 years get 50% discount
- Children's Museum at the ‘Deutsches Hygiene-Museum’, where touching and trying out are expressly desired
- Transport museum with traffic garden, experiment room and children's meeting place
- Zoo Dresden with petting zoo and playground islands
- Round trip with the park railway in the ‘Großer Garten’
- Trip with the paddle steamer on the river Elbe
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: € 20 per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: € 60 per day / junior suite
- All arrangement pricing is subject to seasonal change and demand
- For additional nights from Sunday to Monday we afford 20% of the daily rate of the day of booking, exclusive breakfast
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations
- A cancellation free of charge is possible until 14 days prior to arrival. In case of cancellation or no show we charge 90 % of the agreed package.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6% of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.