Celebrate 3 nights including Champagne, a festive five course menu on Christmas Eve and singing Christmas carols.
Travel period: 23 to 29 December 2020
Treat yourself – you deserve it! Enjoy some quiet Christmas holidays after all the hectic & stress of the pre-Christmas season. Relax & calm down and spend some special time in the wonderful cosy atmosphere of our hotel.
Valid from 23 to 29 December 2020
- 3 nights including a sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Small bottle of Champagne and a sweet welcome amenity in your room
- Christmas Eve - singing of Christmas carols while enjoying our Bülow Aperitif
- Followed by a festive a five course menu in our Michelin-starred restaurant Caroussel
- Three course menu in Bülow‘s Bistro on one evening
- Afternoon tea with sandwiches, scones etc.
- Christmas present from the Bülow team
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
ADDITIONAL BOOKING OPTIONS:
- 50 minutes in the SPA – have your own favourite treatment, after consultation with the SPA team
- Dinner in our Michelin-starred restaurant Caroussel on 25 or 26 December
- Concert tickets for the Operetta, Frauenkirche or other performances
Price per person in a double room starting from € 615
Price per person in a single room starting from € 915
- Travel period of time: 23 to 29 December 2020
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement pricing is subject to seasonal change and demand
- For additional nights from Sunday to Monday we afford 20% of the daily rate of the day of booking, exclusive breakfast
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All specials can be cancelled until 14 day before the arrival. Cancellation or now show with less than 14 day until the arrival will be charged with 90%
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6% of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.