Experience the brilliant concert programme of the Kulturpalast in its anniversary season. We organize the tickets.
Dresden is celebrating 50 years of the Kulturpalast. During its anniversary season, the concert hall is presenting an unbelievable variety of exciting concert eventings with international stars. Don't miss out on a thrilling experience!
- 2 nights in a room of the comfort category
- Including a sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Concert tickets in the top price category, subject to availability
- Enjoy a three course menu in Bülow's Bistro (2 course before the performance, 1 course after the performance)
- A cocktail at our Palais Bar
- Free upgrade to the deluxe category, subject to availability
- Complimentary usage of our parking garage
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
Price per person in a double room starting from € 310
Price per person in a single room starting from € 460
Please note: Some concerts are subject to surcharges if they exceed the usual price range.
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: € 20 per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: € 60 per day / junior suite
- All arrangement pricing is subject to seasonal change and demand
- For additional nights from Sunday to Monday we afford 20% of the daily rate of the day of booking, exclusive breakfast
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations
- A cancellation free of charge is possible until 14 days prior to arrival. In case of cancellation or no show we charge 90 % of the agreed package.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6% of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.