Long Weekend Breaks
Use our special for a prolonged weekend with 3 nights including dinner in the Caroussel Nouvelle and a massage treatment in the Palais SPA.
You have landed on an archive page. This offer is currently unavailable.
Here you find our current offers.
Thanks to the bridging days around Easter, Ascension Day, Pentecost and Corpus Christi, the year 2021 gives us some nice opportunities for a little breather. So what could be more obvious than to use these long weekends for a short trip to Dresden and create a pleasant vacation effect with little effort?
- 3 nights including a sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Elegant 5-course-dinner in our Caroussel Nouvelle at one evening.
- Energy Kick Massage (for face, head and neck, duration approx. 25 minutes)
- City map and extensive information about Dresden
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & Fitness area
- Complimentary usage of our parking garage
- 2 April Good Friday
- 5 April Easter Monday
- 1 May Labor Day (Germany)
- 13 May Ascension Day
- 24 May Pentecost Monday
- 3 June Feast of Corpus Christi
- 1 November All Saint's Day
Price per person in a double room from € 491.50
Price per person in a single room from € 751
Please keep in mind: All prices are dependent on season and demand and could be different.
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement prices are based on daily rates and vary according to day and occupancy rate.
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6 % proportion of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.