New Year's Eve 2022 in Dresden
Ring in the New Year! Celebrate the turn of the year with our 3 nigths offer.
Travel period: 29 December 2022 to 1 January 2023
Come to Dresden to celebrate a special New Year‘s Eve. Reflect on the year past and dream about all the possibilities of the year ahead. Enjoy the cozy atmosphere of the Bülow Palais, the fabulous food at the gala dinner and the fireworks. A New Year to remember!
Valid from 29th of December 2022 to 1st of January 2023
- 3 nights including a sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Excursion on December 30th for everyone who wants to explore a special side of Dresden
- Champagne reception and exclusive gala dinner on December 31st (six-course-gourmet menu / midnight snack)
- All corresponding drinks to the gala menu
- Welcome the New Year on the tower of Dreikönigskirche with Champagne and fireworks
- Sleep-in breakfast buffet for late-risers on New Year's Day
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
Price per person in a double room from € 1,240
Price per person in a single room from € 1,877
- Travel period of time: 29th of December 2022 to 1st of January 2023
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement prices are based on daily rates and vary according to day and occupancy rate.
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6 % proportion of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.