New Year's Eve 2021 in Dresden
Ring in the New Year! Celebrate the turn of the year with our 3 nigths offer.
Travel period: 29 December 2021 to 1 January 2022
Come to Dresden to celebrate a special New Year‘s Eve. Reflect on the year past and dream about all the possibilities of the year ahead. Enjoy the cozy atmosphere of the Bülow Palais, the fabulous food at the gala dinner and the fireworks. A New Year to remember!
Valid from 29 December 2021 to 1 January 2022
- 3 nights including a sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Excursion on 30 December for everyone who wants to explore a special side of Dresden
- Champagne reception and exclusive gala dinner on 31 December (six-course menu / midnight snack)
- All corresponding drinks to the gala-menu
- Welcome the New Year on tower of Dreikönigskirche with Champagne and fireworks
- Sleep-in breakfast buffet for late-risers on New Year's Day
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
- 50 minutes in the SPA – have your own favourite treatment, after consultation with the SPA team
- Dinner in our Caroussel Nouvelle on 29th or 30th December
- Concert tickets or for other performances
Price per person in a double room from € 1,236.50
Price per person in a single room from € 1,871
- Travel period of time: 29 December 2021 to 1 January 2022
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement prices are based on daily rates and vary according to day and occupancy rate.
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6 % proportion of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.