Celebrating the pre-Christmas season
Visit Dresden and come in Christmas mood: 2 nights including a five-course menu and an afternoon tea
Travel period: 1st to 23rd December 2017
Dear guests, dear friends of our houses,
The city of Dresden will impose from July 1st 2015 a lodging tax. This concerns all our guests who check out from July 2nd.
All guests who spend the night in Dresden for private reasons are obligated to pay the lodging tax.
Tax amounts and its graduation:
The tax amount will be calculated based on the total amount bill (including 7% value-added tax). When the total bill is shared by two or more guests, the total amount will be divided by the number of people who are sharing the total amount and the lodging tax will be paid individually.
With the following values for the basis of the assessment, the lodging tax shall be as follows:
From 0.00 Euro to 29.00 Euro: 1.00 Euro
From 30.00 Euro to 59.00 Euro: 3.00 Euro
From 60.00 Euro to 89.00 Euro: 5.00 Euro
From 90.00 Euro to 119.00 Euro: 7.00 Euro
For every 30.00 Euro higher amounts, the associated tax standard rate will be 2.00 Euro.
An overview of the accumulated amounts, based on the number of guests staying in the room, is exposed at the reception desk and here: lodging tax calculation
The hotel is basically obligated to demand the payment of the tax from all guests. The following exceptions can be made if it is certificated (documentary evidence is required) that the guest:
- is a child up to the age of majority
- is a severely disabled person with a degree of disability of 80% or more indicated in a corresponding disabled person’s pass
- is a person accompanying severely disabled person with a code “B” indicated in their disabled person’s pass
- is staying for professional, vocational or further educational reasons. (For employees an informal confirmation is required from the employer that includes: Name and address of employer, name and date of birth of each guest. Business owners or freelance individuals need a self-confirmation in an official form)
=> If you can prove to us in writing that you are travelling on business, this tax does not apply to you!
Even after the stay it is possible to request a refund for guests. At the reception we offer an information sheet to our guests with all the relevant details to the return policy.
- 2 nights including a sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- Welcome drink
- Small Advent greeting in your room
- Festive five-course menu in our Michelin-starred restaurant Caroussel on one evening
- Afternoon tea with sandwiches, scones etc.
- Homemade Bülow-Striezel after a traditional recipe to take home
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
Price per person in a double room from € 349
Price per person in a single room from € 529
- Upgrade to a higher room category
- Tickets for a concert in the Frauenkirche or Kreuzkirche
- 50 minutes in the SPA – have your own favourite treatment, after consultation with our SPA team
ATTENTION: ON SATURDAYS NO ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE.
- Travel period of time: 1st to 23rd December 2017
- There is no arrival or departure possible on Saturdays
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement pricing is subject to seasonal change and demand
- For additional nights from Sunday to Monday we afford 20% of the daily rate of the day of booking, exclusive breakfast
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged within the departure