Christmas season in Dresden
Visit Dresden and get in Christmas mood: 2 nights including a five course menu and an afternoon tea
Travel period: 26 November to 23 December 2020
Valid from 26 November to 23 December 2020
The entire city is decorated and illuminated for the Christmas season and the same goes for the Bülow Palais, which sparkles for the season. The Striezelmarkt, Germany’s oldest Christmas market, as well as several small romantic markets invite you for a quiet stroll around town.
- 2 nights including a sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Small Advent greeting in your room
- Festive five course menu - optionally in our gourmet restaurant Caroussel or in our Bülow‘s Bistro including paired wines on one evening
- Afternoon tea with sandwiches, scones etc.
- Homemade Bülow-Striezel after a traditional recipe to take home
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
ADDITIONAL BOOKING OPTIONS:
- Upgrade to a higher room category
- Tickets for a concert in the Frauenkirche or Kreuzkirche
- 50 minutes in the SPA – have your own favourite treatment, after consultation with our SPA team
Package including dinner in our Bistro:
Price per person in a double room starting from € 400
Price per person in a single room starting from € 495
Package including dinner in our Caroussel:
Price per person in a double room starting from € 455
Price per person in a single room starting from € 650
ATTENTION: ON SATURDAYS NO ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE.
- Travel period: 26 November to 23 December 2020
- There is no arrival or departure possible on Saturdays
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement pricing is subject to seasonal change and demand
- For additional nights from Sunday to Monday we afford 20% of the daily rate of the day of booking, exclusive breakfast
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All specials can be cancelled until 14 day before the arrival. Cancellation or now show with less than 14 day until the arrival will be charged with 90%
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6% of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.