Christmas season in Dresden
Visit Dresden and get into the Christmas spirit: 2 nights including a 5-course menu and an afternoon tea
Travel period: 24 November to 23 December 2022
The entire city is decorated and illuminated for the Christmas season and the same goes for the Bülow Palais, which sparkles for the season. The Striezelmarkt, Germany’s oldest Christmas market, as well as several small romantic markets invite you for a quiet stroll around town.
Travel period from 24 November to 23 December 2022
- 2 nights including a sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Small Advent greeting in your room
- Festive 5-course-gourmet menu including paired wines in our Caroussel Nouvelle on one evening
- Afternoon tea with sandwiches, scones & co.
- Homemade Bülow-Striezel after a traditional recipe to take home
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
Price per person in a double room starting from € 458
Price per person in a single room starting from € 658
ATTENTION: ON SATURDAYS NO ARRIVAL OR DEPARTURE.
- Travel period of time: 24 November to 23 December 2022
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise is stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 10 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 40 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement prices are based on daily rates and vary according to day and occupancy rate.
- Children until the age of 12 are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All arrangements can be cancelled free of charge up to 14 days prior to arrival, unless otherwise stated; thereafter, 90% of the accommodation rate will be charged in case of cancellation or no-show
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6 % of the lodging part within the departure)
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English.
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.