Outstanding music specials in the Dresden Opera, transfer to and from the Semperoper, supplemented by two nights including breakfast.
The Dresden Opera House is amongst the most beautiful in the world. The repertoire offers outstanding operas, magical ballets and top quality recitals with star singers. The Semperoper combines architectural beauty with excellent acoustics and well-known conductors and singers in a unique fashion. Enjoy an exceptional cultural experience!
- 2 nights including a sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Semperoper tickets in the top price category, subject to availability
- Enjoy a three course menu and a glass of Champagner in our Bülow's Bistro before and after the opera performance
- Transfer to and from the Semperoper
- Free upgrade to the deluxe category, subject to availability
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
Price per person in a double room from € 415
Price per person in a single room from € 590
- Dinner in our restaurant Caroussel
- Classic evening make up in the Palais SPA
- Tickets for asisi Panometer Dresden
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: € 20 per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: € 60 per day / junior suite
- All arrangement pricing is subject to seasonal change and demand
- For additional nights from Sunday to Monday we afford 20% of the daily rate of the day of booking, exclusive breakfast
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations
- A cancellation free of charge is possible until 14 days prior to arrival. In case of cancellation or no show we charge 90 % of the agreed package.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6% of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.