Semper Opera Ball 2022
With us you will have a perfect start to the ball night on 28 January: Dinner in our restaurant Caroussel Nouvelle, shuttle service to the Semper Opera House, champagne in yoursuite.
Travel period: 27 to 30 January 2022
The Semper Opera Ball on 28 January 2022 in combination with the Semper Open Air Ball in Dresden at Theaterplatz will be spectacular: A night of poetry and magic, a top-class ensemble of hand-picked stars, a unique atmosphere - even after the midnight act until the early hours of the morning. We offer you an exclusive Semper Opera Ball package for the most beautiful night of the year.
Travel period 27 to 30 January 2022
- 2 nights including our gourmet breakfast
- Small bottle of champagne in the room at arrival
- Three-course menu in the restaurant Caroussel Nouvelle before the ball
- Limousine transfer to the red carpet in front of the Semper Opera
- VIP tickets for the loge in the 1st circle á € 2080 per person
- Make-up appointment directly at the Palais SPA
- Late riser room breakfast in bed
Please note: The lodging tax of Dresden is not included in the package price and will be invoiced separately on departure.
Our contingent of loge tickets is limited. If you are interested, our deputy director Martina Fröhlich is looking forward to your inquiry at email@example.com or by phone: +49 351 800 30.
Further information and your desired tickets for SemperOperaball can also be found here. Advance ticket sales have already begun.
- Travel period 27 to 30 January 2022
- All arrangement pricing is subject to seasonal change and demand
- For additional nights from Sunday to Monday we afford 20% of the daily rate of the day of booking, exclusive breakfast
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations
- A cancellation free of charge is possible until 14 days prior to arrival. In case of cancellation or no show we charge 90 % of the agreed package.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6% of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.