Ski World Cup in Dresden
Cross-country skiing stars from all over the world will compete in Dresden on 19 and 20 December 2020.
Travel period 18 to 20 December 2020
Since 4 years Dresden is the host for the FIS Cross-Country Skiing Sprint World Cup. Enjoy the thrill of the freestyle sprints on Saturday and team sprints on Sunday. The competitions will be held in front of the famous panorama of Dresden's old town. From the Bülow Palais, the Ski Arena on the banks of the Elbe is just a short walk away.
Travel period 18 to 20 Decmber 2020
- 2 nights including a sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Combined tickets for the ski arena for both days of competition
- Afternoon tea with sandwiches, scones etc. in our Bülows Bistro
- Free city map and detailed information about Dresden
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
- Complimentary usage of SPA & fitness area
Price per person in a junior suite double use from € 395
Price per person in a junior suite single use from € 655
- Upgrade to VIP tent with guided tour behind the scenes of the World Cup
- Tickets for a city tour
- Dinner at the gourmet restaurant Caroussel
- Travel period of time: 18 to 20 December 2020
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: € 20 per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: € 60 per day / junior suite
- All arrangement pricing is subject to seasonal change and demand
- For additional nights from Sunday to Monday we afford 20% of the daily rate of the day of booking, exclusive breakfast
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations
- A cancellation free of charge is possible until 14 days prior to arrival. In case of cancellation or no show we charge 90 % of the agreed package.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6 % of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.