Time for Dresden
Take your time for the prettiest city: 4 Nights including breakfast, a menu in the Caroussel Nouvelle, a SPA treatment and a privately guided city tour.
Extend your city trip - there is so much to see in Dresden! The rich variety of important museums, the recommended excursion destinations, architectural insider tips, the landscape ... Join us on a journey of discovery!
- 4 nights including sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Five-course-gourmet menu at our Caroussel Nouvelle on one evening
- SPA treatment of your choice at Palais SPA:
- PalaisPedicure including a small hand massage, approx. 40 min
- Rasul with oriental tee/coffee preparation, approx. 40 min
- Classic partial body massage with aroma of your choice (lemon or rose), approx. 35 min
- Guided City Tour (2 hours with private guide)
- City map and detailed information about Dresden
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
Price per person in a double room from € 662
Price per person in a single room from € 1,047
- Accomodation in a higher room category
- Ride with the Saxon Steamboat
- Bülow Picnic basket with matching blanket in tow
- Not bookable on Sundays and Mondays
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement prices are based on daily rates and vary according to day and occupancy rate.
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6 % proportion of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.