Enjoy our excellent cuisine: five course menu in our restaurant Caroussel Nouvelle, paired wines and a meet'n'greet with the kitchen crew
Times change - and with it the way we enjoy. Our new restaurant concept at the Caroussel Nouvelle is a reflection of the presented adaptation. Classical dishes meet gourmet foods which are served on Meissen porcelain. Head Chef Sven Vogel makes use of high-quality traditional, often conventional cuisine that he sources directly from local suppliers and skilfully stages by experimenting with flavors. So it's time for some new enjoyment!
- 2 nights including sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Small bottle of Champagne and a sweet welcome amenity in your room
- Aperitif behind the scenes: Meet'n'Greet with our kitchen crew
- Five-course-gourmet menu in our new restaurant Caroussel Nouvelle paired with corresponding wines on one evening
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
Price per person in a double room from € 431
Price per person in a single room from € 616
Not bookable on Sundays and Mondays.
- Visit to the MEISSEN® State Porcelain Manufactory
- Bülow Picnic basket with matching blanket in tow
- Not bookable on Sundays and Mondays
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement prices are based on daily rates and vary according to day and occupancy rate.
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6 % proportion of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.