Meeting & Event
Four individual rooms for business and private occasions.
The Bülow Palais offers an invigorating blend of avant-garde hotel design and classic hospitality. The small and large salons, the Palais Bar and the Cigar Lounge provide a range of solutions for hosting exclusive, extravagant functions for up to 120 guests. The personal touch and the genuine passion of the entire team sets this hotel worlds apart from other hotels.
It could be a private dinner party with friends and family in a romantically lit salon, a cocktail reception with canapés in the Wintergarden, a banquett in the Caroussel or a fairytale wedding hiring the entire Bülow Residenz. Whatever the occasion – food concept, wine selection and service will bear the signatures of Head Chef Benjamin Biedlingmaier and Head Sommelière Jana Schellenberg. This concentration of expertise and outstanding professionalism puts a wonderful shine on even the smallest event. Why not celebrate with us?
For small board meetings or discussions up to 6 guests we are pleased to offer our Palais Suite which is highly suitable as a ‘Meet & Sleep’ combination.
Timeless - classic - elegant
All rooms have their own character, are air-conditioned, have natural light and, by request, all needed technical equipments.
Bright & spacious for individual occasions
The pleasant ambience, characterised by plenty of daylight and antique accessories, makes the room flexible for meetings, presentations or dinners.
Enjoy optimal Internet mobility with free VDSL WLAN (50MBit/s) and excellent mobile access.
The saloon is suitable for up to 36 guests in theatre seating.
Small room for big ideas
Due to its size, this salon offers the ideal conditions for small conferences, meetings and presentations. Whatever technical equipment is needed - we provide it.
A theatre-style seating arrangement can accommodate up to 25 guests.
Saloon Dresden & Saloon Stuttgart
Custom-made and flexible
The combination of the two salons makes it possible to realize both festive occasions and classic conferences. A divided room design is also conceivable: concentrated, focused work at the table next to a creative, open discussion in a chair circle.
Up to 48 guests can dine in a gala seating. Block or U-shaped conferences are possible for up to 34 guests.
Festive, elegant & diverse
Our largest banquet room honours its name: The exclusive ambience with the delicate green & gold notes offers an extraordinary setting for festive banquets or receptions.
For dancing we can build a dance floor of 20 sqm.
Up to 60 guests can be seated with parliamentary seating. We recommend a block form for up to 40 guests and a U-form for up to 34 guests.
The Palais Suite
The essence of exclusivity
In the suite, up to six guests can hold special meetings or private dinners in a very exclusive atmosphere. It consists of three rooms: living room, dining room and bedroom, whereby the bedroom can be separated by a sliding door.
The Palais Suite has a magnificent view over the Königstrasse and can be equipped with audiovisual devices on request.
Tariffs and equipment
Our conference package and additional booking options
- From 10 people
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- Coffee break in the morning
- 2-course-lunch with 1 soft drink (free of choice)
- Coffee break in the afternoon
- Standard equipment (beamer, screen, flip chart, pin board, host case)
- Conference set up (folder, pen & paper)
- WLAN in the meeting rooms and in the public area
Half day: € 49 p.p. / day (with 1 coffee break)
Whole day: € 59 p.p. / day
These specials are included in our standard equipment:
- VDSL WLAN (50MBit/s) for all participants free of charge
- Splendid mobile access
- Natural light (black out possible) with openable windows
- Full air conditioning with temperature control
- Comfortable chairs with armrests and high backrests
Additional booking options:
- Welcome coffee: € 3 per person
- Entrance to the Dreikönigskirche spire: € 4 per person
- Surcharge for a 3-course-lunch instead of 2 courses: € 10 per person
- 2-course-dinner € 28 per person
- Glass of sparkling wine € 8.50
- Glass of champagne € 14
- Get Together as a meeting finale: starting from € 8 per person (including hearty finger food, glassy beverages, accounting on consumption:
- Wine € 3.50; beer € 3.50; soft drinks € 3)
- Fruit plate: 4.50 € per person
- Lunch packet: € 14 per person
- Microphone system from € 200
- Head set from € 150
We also provide you with a tailor-made conference package according to your wishes and requirements.
The special amendment to your conference or event
team-building - active - unforgettable
Many puzzle pieces belong to a successful event. Our Hotel Bülow Palais offers you the special setting to make your stay unforgettable. The city of Dresden increases this value and in connection with culture & culinary it becomes an unique event.
The culinary excellence of our gastronomy team headed by Jana Schellenberg and Benjamin Biedlingmaier is almost limitless. The way to someone's heart is not only through his stomach - but an incentive with us tends to have this effect.
- Team-building cooking class, apart from the daily business in the kitchen of the Bülow Residenz, up to 8 guests
- Informative whisky or rum tasting with a staff member of the Palais Bar crew, up to 10 guests
- Saxon wine tasting at the Klaus Zimmerling winery in Pillnitz with subsequent barbecue (not less than 10 guests / up to 20 guests)
- Individual kitchen party in the Bülow Residenz with live cooking, very personal gourmet moments and special cocktails, up to 25 guests
- Catering at your favorite location: Stylish receptions or sophisticated gala dinners wherever you want to enjoy us, up to 100 guests
Guided city tour through Dresden
An individual guided city tour (optimally 2 hours) gives a first impression of Dresden for those who have never been here before or shows interesting, undiscovered facets of Dresden for ‘repeaters’. We recommend not to exceed a group size of maximal 15 guests, otherwise to walk with two city guides.
- Classic tour through the historic old town with Royal Castle, Church of Our Lady and Zwinger
- Entertaining tour through the Baroque Quarter around our hotel in Dresden Neustadt
- Gallery tour through the stylish galleries of the Baroque Quarter, with sparkling wine reception and exemplary introduction
Dresden State Art Collections
From a stand-up reception in the midst of unique art treasures to an evening personal tour through the treasury of August the Strong outside opening hours to a dinner in one of the baroque buildings with their impressive architecture - together with the Dresden State Art Collections we have the possibilities for unforgettable highlights.
Excursion by car around Dresden
Do you have chic speedsters, noble oldtimers or other motorized collector's items in your garage? Or may you want to present the latest model to a valued audience for the first time? We are well experienced in organising trips in the surrounding area of Dresden, including an optimal route planning and culinary stops.
- Secure parking slots in our underground garage, easy entrance and exit to the underground parking
- Presentation of the vehicles in front of the hotel
- Personal support before and during the event
- Culinary supporting programme: picnic stops and gala dinner
- Already good previous experience with first time car presentation
Events & Catering
The Bülow Hotels have an impeccable track record and a long tradition for highest level catering in Dresden, hence we are the ideal partner for the organisation of functions, events and celebrations.
We provide our sophisticated clientele with experience and expertise, tailoring the event to their individual needs with discret attention and polished service. It could be a private dinner party with friends, a cocktail reception with canapés, a banquet or a fairytale wedding: Whatever the occasion is - food concept, wine selection and Service will bear the signature of Head Chef Benjamin Biedlingmaier and Head Sommelière Jana Schellenberg. This concentration of expertise and outstanding professionalism puts a wonderful shine on even the smallest Event. Why not celebrate with us?
At a glance: our service from 4 people and over:
- Support from planning stages to realisation
- Consultancy in choosing suitable premises and event locations
- Catering: from simple snacks to flying buffets and festive gala dinners
- Expert advice on corresponding drinks and wines
- Festive decorations and stylish floral arrangements
- Specially sourced equipment, furniture and tableware
- Individual hotel booking service
- Individual shuttle service
- Personalized menus and place cards
- Stylish receptions in the Green Vault, the Royal Castle or amongst the priceless
porcelain collections at the Zwinger
- Inspiring business breaks during meetings
- Elite weddings at Proschwitz Castle
- Extraordinary, one–off product presentations in the Saxon factories in Hellerau
- Picnics and BBQs in the vineyards of wine maker Klaus Zimmerling
- Sophisticated Gala Dinners at Albrechtsberg Castle
- ‘Exclusive Use’ of the Bülow Residenz (28 rooms) including 3 salons and the
atmospheric vaulted Cellar Bar
- Cooking classes with Head Chef Benjamin Biedlingmaier
- Flying dinners at the ‘transparent’ VW factory or at the Glashütte Original