Meeting & Event
Four individual rooms for business and private occasions.
The Bülow Palais offers an invigorating blend of avant-garde hotel design and classic hospitality. The small and large salons, the Palais Bar and the Cigar Lounge provide a range of solutions for hosting exclusive, extravagant functions for up to 120 guests. The personal touch and the genuine passion of the entire team sets this hotel worlds apart from other hotels.
It could be a private dinner party with friends and family in a romantically lit salon, a cocktail reception with canapés in the Wintergarden, a banquett in the Caroussel or a fairytale wedding hiring the entire Bülow Residenz. Whatever the occasion – food concept, wine selection and service will bear the signatures of Head Chef Benjamin Biedlingmaier and Head Sommelière Jana Schellenberg. This concentration of expertise and outstanding professionalism puts a wonderful shine on even the smallest event. Why not celebrate with us?
For small board meetings or discussions up to 6 guests we are pleased to offer our Palais Suite which is highly suitable as a ‘Meet & Sleep’ combination.
Timeless - classic - elegant
All rooms have their own character, are air-conditioned, have natural light and, by request, all needed technical equipments.
Salon Dresden measures 50 sqm for conferences, meetings and presentations for up to 36 guests. The room offers natural light, is fully air conditioned and WiFi.
With its 45sqm, the room offers best conditions for meetings, conferences and presentations for up to 25 guests, has natural light, is fully air conditioned and offers free WiFi.
Salon Dresden/Stuttgart as one room
The Salon Dresden can be combined with the adjacent Salon Stuttgart. Using theater seating, up to 66 guests will be accommodated. For a festive occasion in this room can sit up to 42 guests.
The Winter Garden forms the heart of the Palais. Flooded with daylight beneath a magnificent glass dome, this beautiful area is perfect for individual welcome receptions for up to 70 guests as well as for meetings and presentations for up to 50 guests.
Our favourite and very versatile Green Salon is the largest function room of the hotel. The exclusive and charming atmosphere with furnishings in light green with gold-coloured nuances offers an extraordinary setting for conferences, festive banquets for up to 80 people or welcome receptions for up to 100 people.
Our 90 sqm spacious Palais Suite (#204) is luxuriously appointed with a private dining room for a small gathering for up to 6 guests. The Palais Suite offers an impressive view to the Baroque Quarter.
Additional rooms for larger numbers of guests
Events with larger numbers of guests can be organized in one of the numerous, special locations in and around Dresden. We would be happy to assist you as an experienced catering partner.
Tariffs and equipment
Our conference package and additional booking options
Bülow-Bonus 10 = 9
We invite every 10th conference participant to enjoy the meeting session free of charge.
This offer is valid from January to March
- Subject to application and availability
- Exept from already booked events
- From 10 people
- Unlimited water and soft drinks
- Coffee break in the morning
- 2-course-lunch with 1 soft drink (free of choice)
- Coffee break in the afternoon
- Standard equipment (beamer, screen, flip chart, pin board, host case)
- Conference set up (folder, pen & paper)
- WLAN in the meeting rooms and in the public area
Half day: € 49 p.p. / day (with 1 coffee break)
Whole day: € 59 p.p. / day
These specials are included in our standard equipment:
- VDSL WLAN (50MBit/s) for all participants free of charge
- Splendid mobile access
- Natural light (black out possible) with openable windows
- Full air conditioning with temperature control
- Comfortable chairs with armrests and high backrests
Additional booking options:
- Welcome coffee: € 3 per person
- Entrance to the Dreikönigskirche spire: € 4 per person
- Surcharge for a 3-course-lunch instead of 2 courses: € 10 per person
- 2-course-dinner € 28 per person
- Glass of sparkling wine € 8.50
- Glass of champagne € 14
- Get Together as a meeting finale: starting from € 8 per person (including hearty finger food, glassy beverages, accounting on consumption:
- Wine € 3.50; beer € 3.50; soft drinks € 3)
- Fruit plate: 4.50 € per person
- Lunch packet: € 14 per person
- Microphone system from € 200
- Head set from € 150
We also provide you with a tailor-made conference package according to your wishes and requirements.
Incentives and Teambuilding Activities
The success of your event or conference is due to meticulous organisation and attention to detail. The Bülow Palais is proud to offer an exquisite environment which guarantees unforgettable days for all participants. The combination of finest hospitality and culinary master class against the backdrop of Dresden’s unrivalled cultural heritage makes your event absolutely unique.
Your meeting – in combination with SPA
To ensure physical and mental top form, please take advantage of one of the following short sessions in the Palais Spa.
To start the day
- Yoga in the morning
- Walking tour or running course before breakfast along the river Elbe
- Back massage, 15 minutes
- EnergyKick massage for face and head, 15 minutes
- Relaxing massage on the hydrojet, 15 minutes
- Lession „exercises for every day“ with special exercises for the back
- Running course with our General Manager along the river Elbe
The extraordinary team around Head chef Benjamin Biedlingmaier and Sommeliere Jana Schellenberg creates unforgettable incentives.
They offer a host of options from a teambuilding cookery classes or Saxon wine tasting sessions to special whisky tastings.
Guided tour through Dresden
An individually guided tour through Dresden (approx 2 hours) is a must for first time visitors and is bound to show new facets and perspectives for returning guests:
- The historical center: No matter how much you already know about Dresden, its history and culture; during this 2 hour tour you are going to explore Dresden further.
- The Baroque Quarter: Peek into unexpectantly green courtyards, walk through hidden pathways and take an interested look at the baroque architecture and the mix with GDR buildings.
- Literaly Dresden: On the tracks of the writers Erich Kästner, Victor Klemperer or Wilhelm von Kügelgen together with our Concierge Ulrike Beyrich you explore Dresden from its literarily side.
KRIMI total Event
You are looking for an extraordinary evening event with that certain indefinable something, that makes it special. We offer the perfect drama for you. Whatever event you are planning, from company Christmas parties, jubilees up to weddings we offer numerous scopes together with our partner KRIMI total. Participate actively in the resolution of the dramatic cases or just lean back and enjoy the show, while relishing the exclusive dinner from our gourmet kitchen.
KRIMI total events - video teaser
Guided tour through Saxon factories
Highly exclusive, handcrafted products from Saxony are again sought-after these days and well-known all over the world. We offer individual tours through some of these factories, that impress with meticulous craftsmanship and the undiluted passion for unique products.
- The ‘transparent’ VW factory in Dresden
- The historic Meissen porcelain factory
- Vineyard Schloss Proschwitz in Zadel, near Meissen
- Saxonian state vineyard Wackerbarth in Radebeul
- Trout and Salmon farm Ermisch in Neustadt/Saxony
- Chocolate manufactory ADORATIO close to Pirna
Dresden State Art Collection
A private drinks reception amidst the one-of-a-kind art collections, an individual private tour through the treasure trove of August the Strong outlying the official opening hours or possibly a customized event in one of Dresden’s unique and impressive baroque buildings - due to our excellent relationship with the management of the national art collections we can source incomparable locations and organize truly unforgettable events.
eTukTuk - a special kind of guided tour
No matter how much you already know about Dresden, its history and culture, during this 2 hour tour you are going to further explore Dresden. Learn new things or modify and deepen your previous knowledge. The tour is done in a typical eTukTuk, following the example of a Riksha from the Asian area, this electric driven vehicle was contrived. No exhaust fumes but a whole lot of fun.
Events & Catering
The Bülow Hotels have an impeccable track record and a long tradition for highest level catering in Dresden, hence we are the ideal partner for the organisation of functions, events and celebrations.
We provide our sophisticated clientele with experience and expertise, tailoring the event to their individual needs with discret attention and polished service. It could be a private dinner party with friends, a cocktail reception with canapés, a banquet or a fairytale wedding: Whatever the occasion is - food concept, wine selection and Service will bear the signature of Head Chef Benjamin Biedlingmaier and Head Sommelière Jana Schellenberg. This concentration of expertise and outstanding professionalism puts a wonderful shine on even the smallest Event. Why not celebrate with us?
At a glance: our service from 4 people and over:
- Support from planning stages to realisation
- Consultancy in choosing suitable premises and event locations
- Catering: from simple snacks to flying buffets and festive gala dinners
- Expert advice on corresponding drinks and wines
- Festive decorations and stylish floral arrangements
- Specially sourced equipment, furniture and tableware
- Individual hotel booking service
- Individual shuttle service
- Personalized menus and place cards
- Stylish receptions in the Green Vault, the Royal Castle or amongst the priceless
porcelain collections at the Zwinger
- Inspiring business breaks during meetings
- Elite weddings at Proschwitz Castle
- Extraordinary, one–off product presentations in the Saxon factories in Hellerau
- Picnics and BBQs in the vineyards of wine maker Klaus Zimmerling
- Sophisticated Gala Dinners at Albrechtsberg Castle
- ‘Exclusive Use’ of the Bülow Residenz (28 rooms) including 3 salons and the
atmospheric vaulted Cellar Bar
- Cooking classes with Head Chef Benjamin Biedlingmaier
- Flying dinners at the ‘transparent’ VW factory or at the Glashütte Original