Palais SPA & Fitness on the top floor of the Bülow Palais
Another highlight is situated on the top floor of the Bülow Palais: our 400sqm Palais SPA & Fitness, flooded in natural light. With its soft sand hues and turquoise accents this Palais-spa conveys lightness of touch and Caribbean flair.
Our SPA team is looking forward to pamper our hotel guests as well as local spa aficionados who wish to indulge in this exclusive atmosphere. A club membership is connected with a host of special conditions.
Facilities and price list
A fitness room, a sauna area with three saunas and four treatment rooms for demanding treatments are available on the 4th floor of the Bülow Palais. Enjoy an oasis amidst the hustle and bustle of the big city.
We are pleased to announce that we will be able to reopen the sauna area for all guests as well as the fitness area. In accordance with our Bülow Hygiene Concept, we ask our guests to implement the following guidelines together with the Bülow team for the health of all:
- The steam bath remains closed for the time being due to the ordinance.
- Reservation, registration and collection of contact details of guests from outside, which are only used for the purpose of following up contacts and are only handed over to the health department on request (are destroyed after 14 days)
- Daily negative test or vaccination certificate are currently still required
- Mouth-nose protection is not required from the locker room onwards
- Max. 2 persons per sauna are allowed to sauna at the same time
- The fitness area can be used by max. 2 persons at the same time
- The cosmetic or massage area remains closed until further notice
Our 400 m² Palais SPA is located on the top floor of the hotel. Flooded with light, light sand tones contrasted with a fresh turquoise blue, it conveys a Caribbean flair in the four treatment rooms. The pair suite offers a special feature: Here you can be pampered at the same time and enjoy demanding applications. Whether as a couple or with your best friend, many of our massages can be enjoyed synchronously.
Relax in the three saunas, where you can even enjoy the view over the roofs of Königstraße from our Finnish sauna. Then cool down at the ice fountain. The fluffy bathrobes, sufficient towels and slippers are ready. Refresh yourself free of charge at our water bar or drink a freshly brewed tea.
You can exercise in the fitness room with modern cardio machines.
THE TWO SAUNAS AND THE FITNESS AREA ARE OPEN AGAIN. THE STEAM BATH AND THE COSMETIC & MASSAGE AREA ARE CURRENTLY STILL CLOSED.
Daily from 7am to 9pm
October until February, daily from 12pm to 9pm
March until September, daily from 4pm to 9pm
'Non-lodging guests' are always welcome at our SPA. However, we ask you to make an appointment in advance.
Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 9pm
All treatments require a prior reservation.
Cancellations within less than 24 hours to the appointment will be charged in full.
- Hotel guests enjoy the preferential price of € 9 including VAT for the use of the sauna
- Day guests have to pay € 29 including VAT (usage of the saunas and the fitness facilites including bathrobe, towel, slippers and water)
- Non-lodging guests have to pay € 19 including VAT for 2 h sauna and fitness (including bathrobe, towel, slippers and water)
- In case of treatments of a value starting from € 67, the price of the day ticket will not be charged.
- Discount of 10 % for all applications and for dishes and drinks in the Caroussel Nouvelle restaurant.
- 6 months: € 520 including 3 applications based on desire à 30 min
- 12 months: € 960 including 3 applications based on desire à 50 min
Virtual 360° tour