Packages & Best Rates
Themed offers and season specials for your Dresden trip: with lovely attention for details
Let us invite you to take time off from the day-to-day routine with our special themed arrangements. For 2020 we will continue to have the 'classics' for our gourmets, wellness fans and opera lovers and naturally memorable arrangements for the Christmas season.
We will add to this in the spirit of the Dresden motto 2020 ‘Dresden. New Discoveries’, when six new stages and two new venues for art, culture and creativity are added. Other activities include high profile events and festivals, like the film nights on the shores of the Elbe River, the Musikfestspiele or the Dixieland Festival in May.
Additionally there are more new things to be discovered in the charming area outside of Dresden as well. Obviously we will not forget about the culinary pleasures! Enjoy the Buelow spirit and just love being pampered.
- For extra nights Sunday to Monday, we allow a 20 percent rebate on the day rate applicable at the time of booking, excluding breakfast
- Children under 12 years of age are our guests with respect to breakfast and extra bed in the parents' room.
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations.
- The lodging tax of the state capital Dresden will separately be charged within the departure.
- Guests with reduced mobility must check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking an arrangement.