Dresden in 48 hours
Our recommendation for a varied Dresden weekend with dinner in our Bistro and individually selectable activities.
A weekend full of highlights and surprises awaits you! On one side of the Elbe we have the splendour of old Dresden at a glance: Residenzschloss, Zwinger, Semperoper and Frauenkirche are all within walking distance of the visitor. The 'Neustadt' at the other side offers a contrasting programme: A very unique, colourful, lively world. Here the young, creative and multicultural Dresden is at home. Anyone looking for calm, relaxation and nature in between will also find it in the city itself, for example in the 'Großer Garten' or on the picturesque Elbe meadows.
- 2 nights including sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Three-course menu at Bülow's Bistro in one evening
- Individually Dresden activity for choice
- City map and detailed information about Dresden
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
DRESDEN ACTIVITY FOR CHOICE:
- 48h-ticket for the 'Dresdner Stadtrundfahrt' including further guides
- MuseumsCard for free admission to 27 museums
- Ticket-combination: Guided tour of the VW 'Gläserne Manufactur' and admission to the 360° Panometer Dresden
- Bicycle rental for 1 day
Price per person in a double room from € 279
Price per person in a single room from € 429
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement pricing is subject to seasonal change and demand
- For additional nights from Sunday to Monday we afford 20% of the daily rate of the day of booking, exclusive breakfast
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6% proportion of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.