Dresden in 48 hours
Our recommendation for a varied Dresden weekend with dinner in our hotel-restaurant and individually selectable activities.
A weekend full of highlights and surprises awaits you! On one side of the Elbe we have the splendour of old Dresden at a glance: Residenzschloss, Zwinger, Semperoper and Frauenkirche are all within walking distance of the visitor. The 'Neustadt' at the other side offers a contrasting programme: A very unique, colourful, lively world. Here the young, creative and multicultural Dresden is at home. Anyone looking for calm, relaxation and nature in between will also find it in the city itself, for example in the 'Großer Garten' or on the picturesque Elbe meadows.
- 2 nights including sumptuous gourmet breakfast
- A glass of Crémant as a greeting
- Three-course menu at our hotel-restaurant in one evening
- Individually Dresden activity for choice
- City map and detailed information about Dresden
- Complimentary usage of the SPA & fitness area
- Complimentary usage of the underground garage
DRESDEN ACTIVITY FOR CHOICE:
- 48h-ticket for the 'Dresdner Stadtrundfahrt' including further guides
- MuseumsCard for free admission to 27 museums
- Bicycle rental for 1 day
Price per person in a double room from € 290
Price per person in a single room from € 443
- Tickets for the Semper Opera, Operetta, Kulturpalast or other performances
- Private city tour with our Event Manager Ulrike Beyrich
- Packed lunch for your day trip
- 50 minutes SPA time: individual favorite treatment, after consultation with the SPA team
- All special offer prices apply per person in comfort rooms, except where otherwise stated
- Mark up for deluxe category: 20 € per day / deluxe room
- Mark up for the suite category: 60 € per day / junior suite
- All arrangement prices are based on daily rates and vary according to day and occupancy rate.
- Children till 12 years are our guests concerning breakfast and additional bedding in the room of their parents
- All special offers are subject to application and availability; subject to alterations.
- The lodging tax of Dresden is not included and will separately be charged (6 % proportion of the lodging part) within the departure
- Guests with reduced mobility have to check the suitability of the trip individually - contact us specifically and we will be happy to help you.
- The communication is mainly in German, alternatively in English Language
- We would like to point out that guests from non-EU countries can only enter with valid passports/visas.
- We recommend taking out additional travel cancellation insurance when booking a package.